Saturday, June 23, 2007

Michael Cinnamon - last seen in Whistler 2002

I received a curious note asking for help tracing a Michael Cinnamon, who was last seen in Whistler in 2002. He would have 3 years your than Brian (born 1972). My sense from the inquiry is that this is someone who dropped out of sight deliberately, but of course the timing caught my attention.

Update 6/24/07: I was thinking about this today. Assuming Michael's dropped out voluntarily (this happens reasonably frequently), and if he doesn't have a phone or a credit card, he might be very hard to locate. On the other hand, maybe he occasionally Google's his name. "Michael Cinnamon" is reasonably uncommon, but there are no Google hits at all for "Michael Shawn Cinnamon". This might be the first one, and if I echo it in Gordon's Notes Google will pick it up fairly quickly.

So Michael Cinnamon, if you happen to read this, your aunt Phyllis from Kelowna BC, has been trying to reach you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recently been contacted by Mike, and he is alive and well, living back in BC.

May 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have recently been contacted by Mike and he is back in BC (Surrey) alive and well.

May 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger JGF said...

Wow. Thank you for the news. My best wishes to Michael and his family.

May 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home